Last reviewed on by
Want to help eradicate Trich stigma? Want to change the way people view you, your loved ones, and all of the people who contract Trich and are living with an STD/STI? Share your story!
An easy-to-use Interview Template
Simply fill in your answers below and send them via the contact form. Your interview will remain anonymous, and what you choose to share with our readers is entirely up to you; your privacy and comfort is our priority – we never share your contact information or other defining characteristics unless you’ve explicitly requested they be included.
Once you’ve submitted your interview, we’ll contact you to let you know we’ve received your submission. Please remember to be patient with our publishing process – depending on what’s happening behind the scenes, sometimes it takes a little while for us to schedule your submission (want to help speed up the process? ask about volunteer opportunities), but rest assured, we will definitely include your story (there have not been any we’ve had to turn away).
1. How old are you?
2. What do you do for a living?
3. Have you had any other STIs?
4. How long have you had or known you have Trich?
5. Do you know how you contracted Trich?
6. How has your life changed since you contracted Trich?
7. Do the people who know you have Trich treat you differently than they treated you before they knew?
8. Are you currently under treatment for Trich? If so, please share which approaches you have explored: prescription medication, over-the-counter medication, and/or holistic and natural approaches.
9. Did contracting Trich hinder past relationships?
10. Do you have a significant other? If so, how has Trich affected your partner?
11. Have you been sexually active with someone since contracting Trich whom you did not tell you had an STI?
12. How have you changed as a result of contracting Trich?
13. Why are you choosing to participate in this interview and/or is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Are you someone who loves someone who has Trich?
Would you like to share how you feel and your experiences? The People Who Love People with Trich Interview Template is below as well!
Send your answers and any questions you have via the contact form. All submissions from loved ones are kept anonymous, we never share your contact information, and we remove any defining characteristics in these interviews as well.
People Who Love Someone with Trich Template
1. What relation is the person you are writing about (ie. partner, family member, friend, etc.)?
2. Have you ever had Trich or any other STIs?
3. How has their Trich diagnosis affected your relationship?
4. Has this impacted your view of Trich? Please explain.
5. If you could change one thing about how people view contracting and/or living with an STI, what would it be?
6. Why have you chosen to participate in these interviews and/or is there anything else you would like to share with the readers?
– – – –
Do you have some additional questions about sharing your story, or suggestions for new questions that should be included in the interviews? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!